Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Meet the team

Meet me! Ok, I'll shut up. There is enough from me and about me.




Meet Aparna. She's my wife. I turned into a foodie in her company over the last few years since we got married. A spirited animal lover, a fabulously creative and seriously fast cook. I happily let her rule the kitchen.


Meet Ernesto Serrano. My buddy at work, a ladies man and a foodie to the core. He's the perfect prototype of the meat-eater who can enjoy the occasional vegetarian meal. Came to my rescue many times when I wasn't capable off expressing my vegetarian requirements to waitresses in Chile and Colombia.


Meet Manju. My little sister. An outrageously talented baker. She makes the tastiest and healthiest cakes, cookies and chocolate desserts. An avid food lover and furious fitness freak. Recently gave birth to a baby girl but that hasn't slowed her down at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment